Account management delivery
- Responsibility for key strategic accounts, ensuring smooth day-to-day running of each and full awareness of where accounts are, at all times.
- On-going communication with Media Matters’ services team members working on delivery to co-ordinate work flow, ensure deadlines are achieved, hours are maintained.
- Client facing, co-ordinating and running meetings and ensuring regular contact.
- Responsible for client budget and maintaining an on-going overview of where spend is.
- Responsibility for on-time delivery of monthly report to client.
- Work on clients’ strategic direction, setting KPIs and targets.
- On-going development, forward planning and creative thinking, including generation of fresh initiatives in order to consistently meet each clients’ business objectives.
- In addition to client-facing activity, involvement in Media Matters’ business development.
- Ensuring all delivery is at the high standard expected by Media Matters.
- Instigate regular internal meet-ups to maintain momentum, flag and address any issues, ensure team buy-in and comprehensive communication.
- On-going delivery of PR activity for specified clients. Primarily, to focus on trade and national activity.
Personal development and improvement
- Staying abreast of in-house PR tools and systems to ensure on-going good PR practise.
- Make use of HubSpot courses to grow self-learning.
- Regular contributor to Media Matters’ blog.
Accountability and support
- Work collaboratively with account team members. Support staff who ask for advice and help with specific work.
- Potential for remote working.
- Birthday payment ‘gift’.
- Access to Westfield private health scheme.
- Pension (in line with Government scheme)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to our Managing Director, Dawn Strange.