PR training sessions and workshops
Public relations is at the heart of good communication and is something we know a lot about – we’ve been delivering this service for a couple of decades now. With our extensive experience and understanding of the discipline, we run training sessions and PR workshops in Peterborough.
Whether your business has an in-house marketing team that needs a PR refresh or advice on new communication channels available to them; or whether you cover PR yourself and need an update on what you should or shouldn’t be doing, we can help.
PR training options
We can offer:
- Press release writing
- Writing for the web
- Marketing copy – from advert and brochure writing to advertorials
- Techniques to better secure press coverage
- Preparing a content plan and how it works
- How to reach out to bloggers and webmasters
- How to plan your social media messaging and manage your time
- Online article writing, including good blogging techniques
- How to research and write a PR strategy document
- Internal PR and how to approach it
- Forget the writing – other PR activity to consider
If there are any PR issues over and above this list that’s causing you some business headaches at the moment, please get in touch now, we will be pleased to help if we can.
PR training that meets your needs, not ours
All training is tailored to suit your personal business needs. You only get out of it what you put into it so we would pre-empt any session with a fact-finding meeting to ensure training is geared to achieve exactly what you need it to for your business.
We have a purpose-built training studio here at our Lynch Wood offices in Peterborough. Alternatively, we can come to you.
Without sounding too soft, PR is what we do and we care passionately about it. When it’s done well the results are amazing but one bad experience can spoil years of hard work and brand building. If you think your business has any particular weaknesses in these areas, or you just want some PR advice, come and chat to us.