Tailor-made social media training sessions
We run a variety of social media training programmes, which can be provided at our purpose built training studio on Lynchwood in Peterborough or else we can come to you. Training sessions cover mainstream social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube.
Social media training is more effective on a bespoke basis, where we can ensure the programme meets with your specific objectives and is relevant for your target audiences. We can create tailor-made sessions for groups of up to 20 people or on a one-to-one basis.
There is an option before training your team, to work with us on a social media strategy.
What’s included in social media training?
The topics covered will depend what stage your business is at in its social media journey. If you’re just starting out and trying to decide which networks are right for you, we’ll tailor the training to start at the beginning.
Basic social media training might include:
- Which social networks are available and would suit your business
- Background info on their set up, demographic and reach
- Good practice examples in your sector
- Ideas for topics and planning social media activity
- Setting up profiles
If you already know the basics but your business is ready for a more strategic approach or to learn new techniques, a more advanced session would be a better idea.
An advanced session usually covers areas such as:
- Using 3rd party tools to manage your social media accounts
- Content planning and engagement tips
- Case studies in your sector
- Advertising on social media
- Measuring success